[ee122] Example / Format of CSV file?

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Dec 8 20:25:34 PST 2007

Everyone has different headers and protocol features, so I am not
looking for anything *specific*.  However, that being said, you MUST
include enough information such that I will be able to understand your
congestion control mechanism, by, for example, taking your data and
generating plots like you did in HW4.  Clearly since everyone has a
different design, I can't ask for standardized column headers, but
please do make it easy and obvious for me.

So, a barebones example could be:

Timestamp,Seq/Ack Num,Ack
1193858975.849670,234678934,0
1193858975.863554,234678950,1