[ee122] lying to mnl

Ofer Sadgat ofer at berkeley.edu
Sun Dec 9 13:56:10 PST 2007

The way that I have written my program, by the time that I would call
sendto, the windowsize and header length and all of that information is
unavailable. I did use a sliding window protocall, but would I lose points
if I plain out lied to mnl and put 0? Another problem could be that my
sequence numbers are not byte addressed, it is packet addressed. And packets
are variable in length so I would have to rewrite a lot of code to do it
that way. Or, could I just use my sequence numbers instead?

Thanks,

Ofer