[ee122] Unable to capture any packets

Josh Hunt joshua.hunt at berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 10 20:37:11 PST 2007

I haven't been following this thread, but figured I'd say that I was having
problems capturing to files.  It was really strange and I couldn't figure it
out.  So I checked my quota on the inst machine and it was full :( doh!  So
I deleted some files and magically I could write my dump files now.  Anyway
thought this may keep someone from going crazy-er.

Josh