[ee122] Extension to midnight?

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 10 22:38:58 PST 2007

I hear your plea.

If you are unable to get the 1a tests working due to time constraints
or certain things making your transfer take a very long time, you may
submit the 1a csv's later for a minor penalty.

The rest of your code must be delivered on time -- ONLY the 1a CSV's
may show up late to be eligible for this minor penalty.

You must submit the 1a CSV's as a separate submission attempt with no
extra files, or else I will consider it to be a late submission
altogether.

Let me know if this is not clear.

-Lisa