[ee122] mnl_sendto -> recvfrom

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 11 09:35:41 PST 2007

These problems generally indicate a bug in your code, such as not
correctly setting the byte ordering on the port number on which your
sender is listening.

If you're on the same machine, you happen to luck out since the byte
ordering is the same.  If you're on a different machine, alas, it's
probably not.

When you do getsockname, you must save the port in its ntohs form.

-Lisa