[ee122] Project 2 grading/feedback

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 12 00:43:23 PST 2007

Hi all -

I need a few last things from you.  Send the following things directly to me.

* If you are NOT done submitting, send me a note ASAP and let me know
to ignore any current submissions and to expect your final submission.

* I know many of you became very invested in your project over the
last few weeks, and if you would like *feedback* (beyond your grade
and points breakdown), let me know by sending me an email that
requests feedback, including your inst id.  I make no promises that
your feedback will be returned to you before January.  I,
unfortunately, as soon as grading is done, have a deadline outside of
this class that will require all of my time and then some.  The
feedback will be informal, but will be feedback nonetheless.  If you
would like this, let me know.  Otherwise, you'll just get your grade,
and if you desire, your points breakdown.  You need to tell me if you
do want feedback because that requires special handling.

Thanks,
Lisa