[ee122] final exam solutions & scores

vern at cs.berkeley.edu vern at cs.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 21 17:08:28 PST 2007

Solutions for the final exam are now available at:

	http://inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/%7Eee122/fa07/notes/final-soln.pdf

I've entered scores into glookup.  These should include any adjustments
that some of you have discussed with me.

I haven't confirmed that the weightings in glookup are correct (and they
probably were not correct in the recent past), so those of you who are
figuring your class ranking, be advised it may not be accurately reflected.

I aim to have grades determined by tomorrow, though it could slip until
Sunday.

Best wishes for the holidays ...

... and thanks for all of your hard work!

		Vern