[ee122] checksum

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 9 20:00:40 PST 2007

That's your choice...  Any "need to" questions here are going to be
entirely subjective.  You get to argue whether you do or you don't
"need" such a thing.  Remember, there isn't a "right" answer here that
you're trying to achieve.  You just want something that *works*
according to the needs, and if it doesn't work with some things or
under certain circumstances, you should acknowledge that it doesn't do
that stuff and why you chose not to address those problems.

-Lisa