[ee122] two important announcements

vern at cs.berkeley.edu vern at cs.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 20 23:56:40 PST 2007

(1) Homework #4 is now out, due Friday Dec 7 before lecture.

(2) Per the note in the reply I sent earlier to the mailing list, we
    have simplified the requirements for Project #2.  The writeup has been
    revised to state that you just need to implement a sending program
    that simply transfers a file to a receiving program, and this can be
    done by the sender collecting together the entire file in a buffer
    that it passes to your transport protocol in a single call, and your
    transport protocol on the receiver side making available the entire
    contents as a value returned from a single call.

    You can in addition port your Project 1 Web client & server for extra
    credit, but this is no longer a mandatory part of the project.

- Vern