[ee122] What is the file type of something with no tag?

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 14 09:34:46 PDT 2007

Actually, I have the best answer for this:  Per the spec, you aren't
required to support/retrieve/return/handle files with no extensions.
:)

"Your server is only required to support directory listings and files
of types: .txt, .html, .gif, and .jpg. File types will be interpreted
from case-insensitive filename extensions."

Hooray!

-Lisa