[ee122] Fixing errors from part a

Daniel Killebrew dank at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 28 15:26:18 PDT 2007

Get the new functionality of part 2 in there first. Once you have the
new phase 2 stuff then you can go back to multiple clients.
I will try to avoid testing the harder cases of multiple clients  &
interleaved requests when testing phase 2 stuff.
Getting penalized twice for something is no fun :)

Daniel