[ee122] Can't find my traffic using wireshark

Richard Schmidt huntingtonsurfca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:50:24 PDT 2007

I'm trying to watch the interactions of my server/client for the lab
and I can't find it.

I did catch the trace where it talked to the lab website (client to
website), but I can't find my traffic using http filter when using my
client to server to client only.

I was filtering for the port numbers that my server is running on (src
port 7788 or dst port 7788). I changed this to 80 and ran the settings
while accessing yahoo and it worked there, just not when I'm trying to
talk to my webserver.

Any ideas?

Rick