[ee122] spurious

benjlau at berkeley.edu benjlau at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 29 20:07:24 PDT 2007

What happened to the spurious text before CRLF message from Phase 1?
Someone earlier, I think it was Ben Wang, asked about this but there was
no response and I can't find any info relating to its disappearance on the
mailing list.  Has it just been integrated into the Invalid HTTP Version
message?  Or do we just simply completely ignore spurious text now?  Sorry
if this was mentioned but I cannot find it and since the earlier question
was not answered I wonder if it was just forgotten.