[ee122] spurious

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 29 20:29:43 PDT 2007

Ah, sorry.  Daniel needs to answer this one.  I see your question is
if there should be a "HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request: ERROR -- Invalid
characters following the protocol string" returned from the server in
the case of spurious tokens after the method token.

Daniel's say is the final say on that.  Daniel?

-Lisa