[ee122] Directories with extensions

Christopher Cowart ccowart at berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 30 23:39:51 PDT 2007

Hello-

Let's say I have two directories, "foo.avi" and "foo.txt".

I'm assuming in either case, the directory's contents should be listed.
I'm checking mostly because if the extension determines the file-type,
then really, these shouldn't be interpreted as directories (even though
*nix couldn't care less).

Do we need to handle the case when an extension doesn't actually
correspond to the file's contents? Say I have a jpeg named "foo.txt"...
In this case, we blindly return "Content-Type: text/plain", right?

Chris Cowart