[ee122] Course Acct Sheets

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 7 17:02:29 PDT 2007

On Sep 4, 1:31 pm, "Drew Lustro (HyphyJuice)"

<drewlus... at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> I'm sorry but were there course account sheets passed out at the end of
> lecture? If so, where can I get one now?

> Also, has there been any hw distributed or is that typically from sections?

Hi Drew-

Yes they were passed out in both Friday's and Wednesday's lectures.
Please arrange a meeting with Prof Paxson to get a copy if you missed
one on Wednesday.

Homework 1 and Project 1 are posted to the website now.  Please also
subscribe to the mailing list linked on the course website for real-
time updates on homeworks being posted.

-Lisa