[ee122] Project 1 Question

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 16 11:10:45 PDT 2007

Hi-

Sorry for the confusion.

This project is a "build a webserver" project.  To help you manage
your time and to help you NOT risk 20% of your final grade on a single
effort, this project is broken down into two milestones.  The PDF that
you have right now is the first milestone.  The second and final
milestone (that gets you a *fully* functioning webserver and client,
among other things) will come soon.

The first milestone was broken down into two pieces/parts so that it
would be easier to approach.  This was done to help you attack the
problem in a systematic manner.  Both parts of the first milestone are
essential to full credit for this milestone.  You are supposed to turn
in ALL PARTS as described in the PDF listed as the "first milestone".
All parts of the first milestone is due on Sept 26.

Please let us know if you're still unsure about what you're supposed
to be turning in on Sept 26.

-Lisa