[ee122] Fwd: Can't find the inet_addr or inet_aton functions...

Richard Schmidt huntingtonsurfca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:13:40 PDT 2007

I also can't get socket or connect to work. :(
****
socket                              /var/tmp//ccMpRFZk.o
connect                             /var/tmp//ccMpRFZk.o
inet_addr                           /var/tmp//ccMpRFZk.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to t
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
****