[ee122] connection

Nescio Nomen nescionomen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:57:10 PDT 2007

3. After the user enters one line, the client sends this line to the server.
4. The client outputs the data received from the server to the console
(stdout).
5. The client repeats the above steps until it is killed with a Ctrl-C or
stdin is closed (user enters
end-of-file, Ctrl-D).

-- so I'm not sure what the preference here is.  Should we create a
connection at the very beginning and then always send data on that one
connection, and then close it at the very end when EOF is encountered?  Or
should we create a new connection each time for each line, and immediately
close after we've done that iteration?  I'm guessing the first way, it seems
to make more sense.