[ee122] Iterating through existing sockets on server.

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 19 23:27:10 PDT 2007

Sorry, I guess I should reply to all so that the others don't chime in
as well...

Are you asking about how you could avoid using select()?  Because it
sounds like you're asking for something that does exactly what select
does:  http://beej.us/guide/bgnet/output/html/singlepage/bgnet.html#select

-Lisa