[ee122] hmwk problem Number 2.16

Nescio Nomen nescionomen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:43:09 PDT 2007

I'm not sure I understand.  (in a real life problem) why wouldn't we need to
know the size of the frame header just because we are given the MTU?
Wouldn't we try to find the amount of 'real data' that could fit by doing
something along the lines of MTU - frame header size - IP header size -
Layer 4 header size?