[HILTI] Spicy Parsing WebSockets - how to end a list

Jennifer Gates jenngates2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 12:23:16 PDT 2017

Hi,

I thought the sink would still keep the sub data as part of the original
WS_Handshake unit and not a separate new unit. Otherwise, it does appear to
be doing what I intended. Changing my code to how you suggested produces
the same results.

I guess I'm just wondering if there is a way to have the sink data come
back to the WS_Handshake unit after it is parsed by the Sub and WS_Messages
units? (I'm thinking it can't since it is already parsed.) Or is there away
to add the sub unit's ws_msgs field as a variable within the WS_Handshake
unit, or somehow append the sub unit to the WS_Handshake unit?

Thank you,
Jenn

Jenn