[Netalyzr] netalyzr - congratulations and doubt about code and license

Vern Paxson vern at icir.org
Sun Jul 12 22:36:09 PDT 2009

> .... Running your software we start wondering if you intend
> to release it as an open source project

We don't have any timeline for when we'd be releasing the code, since
currently we lack the resources to support it for external consumption,
and are much more focused on the data analysis end of things.  (We are
aiming to put together a research paper on our work sometime this Fall,
after which we may proceed with a code release.)

> or if, by any other means, you
> could permit us to incorporate some of the tests we do not have yet in
> our own software.

Which tests are you interested in?  Most of them fairly straight-forward
to implement.

		Vern