[Netalyzr] The Netalyzr is going live

Christian Kreibich christian at icir.org
Mon Jun 8 12:50:28 PDT 2009

Today we're very happy to announce public availability of the ICSI
Netalyzr.  Our goal was to build a service that shows you in detail
what's up with your network connection, whatever network you might find
yourself in, whenever something's not working, or when you're simply
curious.  All you need is a Java-enabled browser and a visit to:

  http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu

We hope you'll find the site as useful as we do.  We're very keen to
hear your feedback, whether it's interesting results, suggestions for
improvements, or any issues you've encountered.

Go forth and netalyze!

Cheers,
The ICSI Netalyzr Crew