[Netalyzr] openSUSE 11.1 and FireFox 3.0.10

Brandon Fouts brando.fouts at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:17:36 PDT 2009

Howdy all -

SUSE 11.1
Firefox 3.0.10

I'm trying.
Installed Java 1.6 (update 13)
I used YaST.

added below and checked for updates - none found.
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Java:/packages/openSUSE_11.1/

I also added Firefox Java Console 6.0.02
cleared cache, restarted both Firefox and SUSE
This doesn't seem to work as the [Preferences] button is grayed out and does
not respond.

Going to SUSE Applications - the "Java Web Start" does seem to do anything
as nothing starts up.

Yes, I checked web-browser for JAVA enabled (as is JavaScript)
Java Plug-in Control Panel isn't responding
and cleared cache

Can I do/send any info that would help? (I'm not a programmer - maybe a
power user)

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
www.psnug.org

Building Technical Skills Through Teamwork And Education.
Helping members realize Open Standards and investigate Open Source.
PSNUG dues/food $35 per year -22nd anniversary coffee mug
that you can pickup at any meeting - no we don't ship.
pay at monthly meeting or send checks payable to: PSNUG

PSNUG
c/o Brandon Fouts
9549a Olympus Beach Rd NE
Bainbridge Island, WA  98110-3446