[Netalyzr] A big thank you to our users

Christian Kreibich christian at icir.org
Tue Jun 16 16:29:47 PDT 2009

Folks,

The Netalyzr has been live for a week and at this point more than 30,000
people have used it to analyze their network connectivity.

Many thanks to all of you for trying the service and sending feedback.
We have received a ton of it, including suggestions for reducing user
interface complexity, more helpful explanations for less technical
users, and suggestions for additional tests.  We've even nailed a bug or
two along the way.

We'll spend the next few weeks integrating your suggestions to improve
the Netalyzr.  As always, feel free to ask questions or report signs of
trouble.

Thanks again!
The ICSI Netalyzr Crew:
Christian Kreibich, Nicholas Weaver, and Vern Paxson