[Netalyzr] DNS latency threshold

Zhen Cao zehn.cao at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 22:16:59 PST 2010

Thanks for the reply.

Another question followed: which DNS is under test?

I am configuring my DNS at 8.8.8.8 (google public dns), but the
analysis result indicates that "Your NAT has a built in DNS proxy. The
DNS request was received from 211.99.129.210". So the DNS performance
in done between my NAT box and the outside internet?

And when i am accessing the web, i checked that the DNS response is
actually received from the 8.8.8.8.

Thanks for the help.