[Netalyzr] did you know I can find all the results by IP address in Google

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Aug 5 10:58:15 PDT 2011

More specifically, the ones Google has indexed are summary reports which people have posted links to in a place where Google has crawled.  Almost all are League of Legends users, where the advanced network debugging instructions are specifically for users to publically post Netalyzr links in the forums.

Thus even with a robots.txt (which we are going to add), these will still be discoverable by searching for URLs pointing TO netalyzr.