[Netalyzr] measurement results needed

Fischer, Hans Ronald fischer at ftw.at
Tue Feb 14 02:25:26 PST 2012

Hi,
my name is Hans Ronald Fischer I'm working at the FTW Telecommunications Research Center Vienna.
Currently, we are analyzing properties of Internet home accesses in Austria. We are trying to draw a complete picture of all ISP attributes to get an overview what the current status is and how it may change in the future.

We collected already a lot of data of bigger ISPs but missing information about smaller ones.
Do you think it might be possible to provide us measurement results of such ISPs?

It would be very beneficial for our work.

Best Regards,
Hans Ronald Fischer

Hans Ronald Fischer, MSc. | Engineer  | Ext. -63 | Mobile +43/1/5052830 | fischer at ftw.at