[Netalyzr] DNS redirected to third-part​y servers: www.google​.com

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Thu Jun 14 12:40:57 PDT 2012

Hi Jim,

My router is latest cerowrt-3.3.8-3, installed about an hour after it hit
the ftp site.
I doubt it could got infected so fast.

Anyway, when I initially directly asked 8.8.8.8 for www.google.com it never
responded with the 42.x.y.z addresses, but some other ones.  Now, after
some time, it does as well, so I'm feeling calm now.

Thanks,
Maciej