[Netalyzr] IPv6 Frag issue reported - false positive?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Mar 26 07:21:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

we are getting results from here on a temporary conference network that report IPv6 Frag blocking as one of the users here had tested as well:

http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=ae81b058-26597-5a57e9a6-381d-45df-8fcd/rd

Using different tools, I cannot reproduce the problems.  I wonder what that test is doing in detail and almost certainly assume it's a false-positive.

Could you give me some more details?

/bz

          Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.