[Netalyzr] IPv6 Frag issue reported - false positive?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Tue Mar 27 08:36:18 PDT 2012

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012, Nicholas Weaver wrote:

> We had a problem yesterday with one of our services crashing which is causing this false report.
>
> New sessions today should hopefully not have this problem.  Could you rerun Netalyzr and see if it works?

It's been the issue you had been involved with later that day; it just seems
the mail to you was stuck for about a day as well.   Thanks for the help!

/bz

PS: and yes I have re-run and the only issue is that Apple's tick-tack
device in my machines seems to run slightly fast as you think;-)

          Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.