[Netalyzr] Netalyzr loops on collecting data, never uploads or provides report

Joshua Proschan j.h.proschan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:39:10 PST 2013

I am trying to run netalyzr at a home office.  They have an older XP pro
and a new Windows 7 PC with Verizon DSL and a security service using a
proxy server. I have used netalyzr successfully on similar configs in tthe
past. This time on the Win7 PC w/IE9 netalyzr runs slowly and keeps looping
back to the same point without uploading any data. Should I be using a
different browser? Is there a way I can determine whether the proxy server
is at fault? Thanks for any advice you can provide.