[Netalyzr] IPv6 Fragements issue - netalzer problem?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Mar 11 11:26:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

some people here at the IETF ocnference network are seeing IPv6
Fragements dropped in netalyzer results.   We cannot really otherwise
reproduce this but lowering the MTU of the local client fixes the
problem.   Could that be an issue with (one of) the netalzer servers?

One of the results is here:
http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=ae81b058-26337-39c4f17d-6ec2-467f-aa0e

One thing we cannot easily test is the reverse path from you to us.
If you need a test target 2001:df8:0:5::8 should be fine.

Thanks
/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                  Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life.  Many might have failed