[Netalyzr] IPv6 Fragements issue - netalzer problem?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Thu Mar 14 15:38:50 PDT 2013

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013, Nicholas Weaver wrote:

Hey,

> OK, I'm concerned now there is a problem: since connecting to the V6 network directly I'm seeing the same issue.  I manually reset services on the node that runs these tests.
>
> Do you have an example of a session which does NOT report a V6 fragmentation problem?

sorry for the delay.  I just ran two test.

Defaults, fails:

http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=43ca208a-29204-7652236e-ef25-4c10-938b/rd

MTU locally on the laptop reduced to 1280:

http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=43ca208a-29204-4988e3bf-df2c-464a-a8e2/rd

I cannot get a fully working sample from here however.   Let me try something ...

This is a test with v6 going over a (distant) v6 tunnel:

http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=43ca208a-29204-e88827ea-5d2d-4480-bae3/rd

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                  Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life.  Many might have failed