[Netalyzr] Introducing the Netalyzr Android app

Christian Kreibich christian at icir.org
Wed Oct 23 15:20:46 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Today we're very happy to announce the release of Netalyzr for Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.berkeley.icsi.netalyzr.android

The Android app works for WiFi and cellular connections and includes the
same spectrum of tests that you know from our applet and command-line
interface. It also provides configurability of the tests conducted and
lets you conveniently access and share the results of sessions
previously conducted on the device.

We have big plans for the app and welcome your feedback and suggestions.
As always, thanks for your support!

Best,
Christian, on behalf of the Netalyzr Team