[Netalyzr] IPv6 fragmentation problem reported - but why?

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Sep 18 07:52:27 PDT 2013

Thanks.  This suggests a bug in our V6 server, such as the MTU discovery server having crashed.

I will attempt to debug this in the next couple of hours.

--
Nicholas Weaver                  it is a tale, told by an idiot,
nweaver at icsi.berkeley.edu                full of sound and fury,