[Netalyzr] Netalyzr wrongly reports that we're redirecting traffic

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Sep 18 07:55:34 PDT 2013

This is a recent change on the part of Google (I only noticed it myself yesterday) where their reverse is no longer clean.  (It used to be clean: a reverse of a google name referred to "google" or "1e100" etc.  But their recent shift to a much more CDN-centric structure has changed things considerably.)

I just push out a minor update to fix this problem.

http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=36ea240d-13492-492bd4a9-1271-44ad-877b/

Thanks for the report.

--
Nicholas Weaver                  it is a tale, told by an idiot,
nweaver at icsi.berkeley.edu                full of sound and fury,