[Netalyzr] Too many ports with hidden proxy?

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Aug 4 07:36:18 PDT 2014

On Aug 3, 2014, at 9:39 PM, Oliver Schulze L. <oliver at samera.com.py> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm connected using a 3G hotspot, tethered via USB.
>
> I got the message showing too many hidden proxies, for
> services likes ssh, pptp, https, etc
>
> http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=43ca208a-24557-3f02a131-0bc0-4ee7-abd1/rd
>
> Can my telco proxy my https or pptp conections?

Not in any meaningful way:  because the data is encrypted, it really can't do anything other than passing packets.

Its actually quite strange to have proxies on these ports at all, what ISP are you using?

--
Nicholas Weaver                  it is a tale, told by an idiot,
nweaver at icsi.berkeley.edu                full of sound and fury,