[Netalyzr] Network issue

Joseph Obringer krobelus64 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 06:16:46 PDT 2014

Dear netalyzr,

The reason I am contacting you is I have a question about the analysis of my network, it says only some root servers returned DNSSEC information, which my question is how to I go about taking care of that is, my internet is very spotty sometimes it works fine an other times it falls on its face have 20 to 50% packet loss sometimes. The TCP protocol being block I understand are from security reasons. Just really want this issue figure out ive been dealing with it for several years, appreciate all your help. I hope this is the session ID you were talking about
43ca208a-25443-3caa2cf8-2a65-4fa1-881d.

	* Certain TCP protocols are blocked in outbound traffic
	* Only some root servers returned DNSSEC information                            Thank you, Joe