[Netalyzr] IPv6 (sometimes) broken?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat Jul 18 05:16:27 PDT 2015

Hi,

we have users at IETF trying netalyzer and getting bogus results for IPv6, e.g.,
http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=43ca253f-26559-251aee44-068b-4680-8c79/rd

The resolver lines, but also “IPv6 connectivity (?): No IPv6 support” seem wrong.  IPv6 support works, and the resolvers do answer as we just tested.

Are there some firewall or connectivity issues on the netalyzer server ends?  We had that before.

I did re-test myself and didn’t see errors but I couldn’t spot from where individual tests were run and it could just be a 1 in n issue?

Bjoern