[Netalyzr] New Android app release

Narseo Vallina Rodriguez narseo at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Feb 15 01:39:11 PST 2018

Dear Netalyzr users,

We are happy to announce that we finally fixed the issues present on
the Android app.

The reason for this misbehaviour was caused by a small number of tests
designed to measure CDN performance and CDN-ISP integration. In those
tests, we were relying on a number of small and popular objects hosted
in large CDNs which were suddenly removed around late 2017. As a
result, the tests never completed as many of you reported.

We removed this test to make sure that we remain in full control of
the tests. In addition to that, we also improved some of the tests to
provide a better experience. The new version (1.6) has been already
indexed by Google Play.

Thank you very much for your patience and for letting us know about
the problem. As always, your feedback is very useful to us.

In case that you report any other problem in the new version, we would
appreciate your input.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.

Sincerely,

--
Kind regards,

Narseo Vallina-Rodriguez