[Netalyzr] hello, two things please

Matt Mathis matt.mathis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 14:32:10 PST 2018

It could be different for different divisions and years:  My experience was
CISE during about 1996-2010.  Since CISE is specifically about computing
technology they probably care more about code than data.    Other divisions
may be different in this regard.  I recall being required to state which
licences for at least one proposal.

Thanks,
--MM--
Matt Mathis  Home & Travel voice: 412-654-7529  SMS and Daytime:
650-417-3029
Evil is defined by mortals who think they know "The Truth" and use force to
apply it to others.