[Xorp-announce] New XORP project manager: Ben Greear

Mark Handley M.Handley at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 16:26:32 PST 2011

As I'm sure you've noticed, for quite a while now Ben Greear's xorp.ct
branch has been the de-facto current XORP branch.  We've decided to
make this official.

Ben is now the official project manager, and the xorp.org domain name
now points at Ben's version of the XORP webserver.  XORP will of
course remain open-source under the GPL.  Many thanks to Ben for
taking over care and feeding of XORP and for all the effort's he's put
in to date.

 - Mark Handley (XORP project founder).