[Xorp-hackers] Reply Soon (Read Do Not Delete)

Al Sharrif alsharrifws@post.cz
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:51:57 +0100

Partnership Investment
ATTN SIR,
I received encouraging information about you and how trust worthy you are. I
am delighted with such a useful information. I am interested in the
partnership investment program with your corporation or with you in. First permit me to
introduce myself as Al Sharrif of the Polisario Movement of Western
Sahara State in the Democratic Republic of Sahara. Being the chief executive
of my region under our leader Mohamed Abdulaziz . I awarded the contract of
IRRIGATION to a top Portuguese Firm worth several millions of dollars. In
the execution of that project the Portuguese Firm discovered large amount of
gold in one of the contract site. I collaborated with the Portuguese Firm on
a mutual agreement on the proceed of which my share of $65.000,000 =(sixty
five million dollars)has been deposited with a security company in Europe.
As the Governor, I cannot introduce or circulate this funds into the Sahara
banking system considering my provisional duty and considering the fact

that I earn less than $1,000US dollars monthly. The above situation prompted
my decision to solicit your co-operation to take delivery of this funds into
your custody for my proposed investment as you will be adequately
compensated with $5,000,000 USdollars. I will arrange all necessary
procedures in ensuring a smooth process for the funds to get to you. I will
appreciate you contact me once you receive this mail via my e-mail account
indicating your capability and willingness to enable me to give you more
details of my modus operandi of getting this money to you hitch free. This
matter requires your urgent attention and confidentiality whatever your
decision.
Best Regards,
Albert Sharrif
Western Sahara