[Xorp-hackers] question about running XORP-0.5 on Linux

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:16:41 -0800

    Liang> Thanks Atanu!  Now Xorp is running. But when I run xorsh to
    Liang> show interface and vif, I get following message from rtrmgr
    Liang> process (it really returns the IP info of the interface
    Liang> actually):

    Liang> [WARNING xopr_fea XrlFeaTarget ] Handling method for
    Liang> ifmgr/0.1/unregister_client failed: XrlcmdError 102 Command
    Liang> failed interface_monitor5401 not register

    Liang> I checked the rtrmgr console, found some Warnings for each
    Liang> module (fea, bgp and rib):

    Liang> xorp_rtrmgr: 5357 XrlFinderTarget +376 finder_base.cc
    Liang> handle_finder_0_2_resolve_xrl ] handling method for
    Liang> finder/0.2/resovlve_xrl failed: XrlCmdrror 102 command
    Liang> failed Target "bgp" does not exist or is not enabled

    Liang> But all three modules are running.

You seem to have found a problem.

In our normal test configurations we normally have peerings enabled
and the show interface and vif commands work fine.

We will try and figure out what the problem is and get back to you.

   Atanu.