[Xorp-hackers] ICE on FreeBSD-4.x-STABLE and gcc-2.95.4 with today CVS (it didn't happen yesterday)

Paolo Pisati paolo.pisati@iit.cnr.it
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:56:07 +0200

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:53:43 +0100, Mark Handley <M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
wrote:

>> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:31:34 +0100, Mark Handley
>> <M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> My build completed correctly using gcc 2.94.4 on FreeBSD 4.9.
>>>
>>> Is the error consistently repeatable?  If not, I'd suspect bad
>>> hardware.
>>
>> Yes, it is.
>
> I suppose it could still be bad hardware, if that's the place where it
> requires most memory or something.  But it seems less likely.

My build completed correctly WITHOUT any flags at configure time.
Now i'm turning on the flags one by one.

P.