[Xorp-hackers] Status of XORP

Ghazan Haider ghazanhaider@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:41:27 -0800 (PST)

Thanks.

I started compiling it on an Ultra5 (debian linux).
Seems to be going well, but it wont do OSPFD, I'll try
to force that somehow. Wont need the multicast
protocols nor ipv6, only RIP2, OSPF and BGP4.

Is there a way to statically compile? I didnt find a
list of autoconf arguments except --disable-ipv6 which
I used. I'm trying to avoid libc, busybox is static in
the image.