[Xorp-hackers] FEA for Click

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri, 03 Dec 2004 13:55:44 -0800

Hi,

Currently XORP will work with user space Click. In the next few days
XORP should work with an in-kernel Click.

     Atanu.

    Julián> Hi, I saw in the cvsweb that the XORP team (more precisely
    Julián> Pavlin) is working on the FEA for Click... when do you think
    Julián> there will be a working FEA for Click?  (Maybe the
    Julián> implementation is working at the moment, but I saw many
    Julián> changes in the last days/hours).

    Julián> Thanks a lot.  --
    Julián> Morillo Pozo PhD Student - Computer Networking Group
    Julián> Department of Computer Architecture (DAC) Polytechnical
    Julián> University of Catalonia (UPC) Phone: +34-934017182 Fax:
    Julián> +34-934017055 URL: http://people.ac.upc.edu/jmorillo