[Xorp-hackers] HEADS UP: FEA Click configuration changes

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:11:52 -0800

    Gernot> Sounds like a lot of cool new features for XORP 1.1 (or will
    Gernot> it be 2.0?). Do you folks already have a vague idea about
    Gernot> the next release date of XORP, would be interesten in
    Gernot> hearing what's happening on the OSPF and multicast arena
    Gernot> (IGMPv3, MLDv2, ...) and the planned features until then.
    Gernot> By the way, any progress on the AMD64 front? Any success
    Gernot> stories so far for compiling it on AMD64? It still fails
    Gernot> miserably on my machine :-(.

Our intention is to roll a 1.1-RC in mid January.

We are working on OSPF its not yet clear if it will make it into the
1.1-RC. We will be working on IGMPv3 and MLDv2 in the background.

We don't have any AMD64 systems if you would like to give us an account
on your machine we can take a look.

   Atanu.